Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, LUCKY TWIN ships all over the world. All packages are shipped from Belgium, Europe. We ship your order using Belgian Postal Service (Bpost)
- Each piece of LUCKY TWIN jewelry comes carefully packaged in a customized gift box
- When you add a product to your cart, your cart page will show price excluding shipping costs. Only after submitting your billing and shipping address information will the total amount be updated including shipping costs
- When you enter your shipping address, you will see several shipping options available. The postage fees are based on the total weight of the parcel, size and destination. You can choose which to use during checkout and the cost will be automatically calculated for your order
- 7.70 € - Bpost 24h (Track & Trace) - 1 business day
INTERNATIONAL - European countries + Mediterranean basin:
- 14.00 € - Bpost (Signed For) - 3-5 business days
INTERNATIONAL - USA + Canada:
- 14.00 € - Bpost (Signed For) - 4-14 business days
INTERNATIONAL - Rest of the world :
- 18.50 € - Bpost (Signed For) - 4-21 business days (can take longer)
When will my order be shipped?
- Your order will be shipped within 2 business days after purchase. You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been processed and the package is shipped
Can I send my order as a gift?
- Absolutely! Please make sure to let us know that it's a present in the "ADD A NOTE FOR THE SELLER" field during the check-out process when you place your order (so we don't include the receipt in the shipment)
- You can easily supply a different shipping address in the order process and the gift can be sent directly to the address of your friend/family/loved one
- Per order only one delivery address can be entered
- If you want additional gift wrapping (free of charge), please leave us a comment in the "ADD A NOTE FOR THE SELLER" field as well
- If the order is a gift, the package is marked ‘gift’ but please note that we are still required by law to include the price of the item on the customs form. Keep this in mind when sending gifts internationally
- The recipient will also be responsible for any taxes and/or customs fees owed