What is the best way to care for my jewelry?
- Handling your jewelry with care and storing it in its box will help keep your jewelry in gorgeous condition.
- Although perspex is a very durable material, take care not to drop, knock or scratch the surface.
- Lightly polish each piece of jewelry after you wear it with a soft dry cloth. Perspex can be cleaned with a special polishing cloth.
- Jewelry should always be taken off before the pool, shower or sea.
- Plated items will wear naturally over time.
- Always remove your jewelry when applying perfume, lotions, make-up and hair products.
- All jewelry is handmade in Belgium and ships in a customized Lucky Twin jewelry box.
- If you have any questions about the care of your jewelry, please contact email@example.com